1) You may select up to three targeted categories to send your ad to or select none and send to the number of general audience leads specified above. General audience leads are all English speaking common leads. If you select targeted categories there will be less people receiving your ad per submission, but they will be targeted at people that have requested information on that topic or a similar topic in the last 90 days. In other words, if you want to only reach people that have requested information on your product or service then select your targeted categories, but if you want to reach the masses then do not select any targeted categories.
2) Enter your full name as it appears on your credit card. If the credit card is not yours then the card owner's name must be entered in this field and that person is our customer. Any corespondance with our Help Desk or anyone else must be done in the cardholder's name.
3) Enter a name for this campaign. For example "adblast-145" or "affiliatelink-1234" The campaign name is not important to us, it's only for you, but the system requires you put something there. You can't enter the same campaign name more than once a day, the system refreshes every night at midnight CST.
4) Enter your email address. The email address is not added to a list, it's strictly for sending you your confirmation email. Enter the email and then enter it again to verify it. (This demonstration doesn't ask for your email address.)
5) Enter the Subject Line of your email:
A subject line is the introduction that identifies the emails intent. This subject line, displayed to the email user or recipient when they look at their list of messages in their inbox, should tell the recipient what the message is about and what the sender wants to convey. For email marketers, a subject line should work to entice the reader into opening the email so that they might engage with the communication through following links, responding to a survey or making a purchase. Keep it short. Enter a subject line that doesn't exceed 50 characters.
6) Enter the direct link to your website:
Please keep in mind that a lot of people use Gmail and they are famous for filtering or out-right deleting people's ads. We wrote an article about it here. It basically says that Google's new spam detection is filtering a very high percentage of your ads to the spam folders of your potential customers. This is a much more serious problem then what it may appear. Google's mail client, Gmail is the most popular email provider on the planet. At present they literally dominate email usage.
7) Select your enhancement options. If you upload an image it will be placed at the top center of the email, if your upload ends in .doc, .txt, .pdf then it will be attached to your email. Add your AdBoost Codes, if you don't have AdBoost Codes then get some free codes here. Don't miss the icons, they will draw your customers in.
8) Listen to the Voice-Clips and pick one if you'd like, it will play when the potential customer opens your email.
9) Create your ad in the text area, use the dynamic tagging feature to personalize your ads, remember to include the direct link to your website, icons can be used in the ad as well.
When people open their email they don't want to read a novel. We recommend under 1000 characters and we've built in a character counter for you. If you put in a long ad you might want to put a URL somewhere in the first 4-5 lines, most people don't want to read a long email. The same URL from step 6 must be entered into the ad body.
10) When you are happy with your ad click the submit button and follow the prompts.
You May Select Up To 3 Targeted Categories To Send To