1) Enter your full name as it appears on your credit card. If the credit card is not yours then the card owner's name must be entered in this field and that person is our customer. Any corespondance with our Help Desk or anyone else must be done in the cardholder's name.
2) Enter a name for this campaign. For example "adblast-145" or "affiliatelink-1234" The campaign name is not important to us, it's only for you, but the system requires you put something there. You can't enter the same campaign name more than once a day, the system refreshes every night at midnight CST.
3) Enter the Subject Line of your email:
A subject line is the introduction that identifies the emails intent. This subject line, displayed to the email user or recipient when they look at their list of messages in their inbox, should tell the recipient what the message is about and what the sender wants to convey. For email marketers, a subject line should work to entice the reader into opening the email so that they might engage with the communication through following links, responding to a survey or making a purchase. Keep it short. Enter a subject line that doesn't exceed 50 characters.
4) Enter the direct link to your website:
Please keep in mind that a lot of people use Gmail and they are famous for filtering or out-right deleting people's ads. We wrote an article about it here. It basically says that Google's new spam detection is filtering a very high percentage of your ads to the spam folders of your potential customers. This is a much more serious problem then what it may appear. Google's mail client, Gmail is the most popular email provider on the planet. At present they literally dominate email usage.
5) Add your AdBoost Codes, if you don't have AdBoost Codes then get some free codes here.
6) When you are happy with your ad click the submit button and follow the prompts.
Please Enter Your Advertisement Below